As the distinction between personal and professional time blurs, life's complications grow. Work environments are increasingly stressful:
- Demands are high and responsibilities broad
- Points of communication are widening
- Technology compresses our sense of time
- Alarms, notifications, texts, calls, and emails surround us and require immediate response
And all of this may be in the context of various personal-family issues (health or otherwise) that call for our attention. There is just so much that distracts us from being peaceful, calm, quiet, and present. Mindfulness practice helps us find focus, evenness, and compassion in a rapidly moving and changing world.
Organizations of all types are implementing mindfulness programs in order to support their employees, improve morale, and reduce turnover. With increasing validation by neuro-scientific and psychological research, mindfulness practice has the potential to improve attention, communication, resilience and our capacity to learn. To put it simply, it can help us be happier, more composed, and more emotionally intelligent, greatly aiding productivity and performance.
Advantage Awareness™ Mindfulness Training for Organizations will create a program that blends in seamlessly to the culture and rhythm of your organization.
Mindfulness practice -- in stillness and/or motion -- will strengthen the three crucial skills of attention:
- Concentration: The ability to focus on what you deem is relevant at any given moment
- Sensory Clarity: The ability to track your sensory experience (what you are seeing, hearing, thinking, etc.) in real time
- Equanimity: The ability to allow your sensory experience to come and go unimpededed (hard to describe, but a wonderful to experience 😀)
Group and Individual Training: Group training can be tailored for each organization's unique culture. Individual training can be tailored to each person's unique needs, way of learning, and schedule.
Learning concepts →
Practicing the technique →
Applying to life/work →
Happiness & fulfillment
Present focus and awareness lead to:
- Reduced distraction
- Clearer thinking and superior decision-making
- Skillful communication
- Effective stress management and the ability to constructively deal with high-pressure situations
- Enhanced resilience
- Happier employees, aligning actions with deepest held values
Please contact us to explore how Advantage Awareness can maximize your work environment by bringing mindfulness and productivity to your organization.